Carbon Fiber Side Panels for for Ducati 1199 Panigale
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Foam Inside,Carton Outside|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DP9903
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Inner Diameter: 0-32.5mm
- Feature: Lasting Durability, Light Weig
- for Model: Suzuki
- Weave: 3k Plain or Twill Carbon Fiber Weave
- Weight: 500g
- Temperature: 120°c
- Specification: 3K Twill Carbon Fiber Weave
- HS Code: 6815993999
- Type: Motorcycle Body Parts
- Color: Black
- Width: 300-800mm
- Surface Finishing: Glossy or Matt Finish
- Spec: Full Carbon / Carbon Fiber Mix Glass Fiber /Kevlar
- with: Highly Efficient and Cost Effective
- Strength: Bearing 200kg
- Trademark: Flink
- Origin: China
1. Process: Metal mould & autocalve moulding
2. Material: High quality 3K twill/plain weave Prepreg
3. Finish: Glossy/matt, UV protected
4. Fitment: 100% good fitting
5. Light weight and durable
Carton by EMS
Flink international Co., Ltd. Established since 2008, specializing in the field of carbon fiber. Through continuous efforts we achieved ISO/TS16949 quality management system in 2012. Flink is the first China factory in the Carbon fiber field who got the certification issued by SGS.
Flink, being long-term commitment to research lightweight technology, uses a series of world high level of carbon fiber production technology, included: Metal tooling, interior trim plastic injection and carbon fiber Integrated molding, autoclaves, hot pressing, CNC and robot arm cutting, etc.
The company has established a strategic partnership with Sun Yat-sen University, makes joint efforts to promote research on lightweight vehicles.
Flink's carbon fiber products are related to aircraft, voyage, medical, industrial, racing, automotive, sports, music, crafts, luxury goods, professional image etc, the OEM production for the major automobile group and famous brand. Our products are exported all over the world.
For more details please contact us withous any hesitation!